Sunday, October 10, 2010

Who am I again??

Ok. Done with them all. I didn't quite tell J all the truths I thought I'd tell him... to keep him away. Didn't have the heart to. I told him we need to move on... because lying to everyone I know isn't worth it anymore. I told him it was real this time. I am going to give him some of the clothes I had at my place sometime this week, and then that's it.

I think being man-less might make me emotional for a bit.. but I need to be on my own.

Things are a mess with me. And I need to work on a lot. I think I've been using men to distract myself from all the real issues in my life.

Will posted this video on his facebook after I told him what happened last weekend.

.... I suppose he has a point.


I need to gather the pieces of what I used to be, pull myself back together, and get up and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment