Sunday, February 14, 2010

Eau My!

If you know me, you know I have a perfume obsession.

I read about perfumes for fun on Basenotes; I spend atleast 30 minutes in Sephora sniffing and asking for samples anytime I'm at the mall; and I've been to known to impulse buy more bottles of perfume than I will ever need via ebay or amazon.

In the last two months, I have bought a full bottle of Lacoste Pour Femme, LUSH's Honey I Washed the Kids solid perfume, ten sample vials of Delices de Cartier, and samples of Kiehl's Original Musk, Fresh Cannabis Santal, Fresh Fig Apricot, Payard Pistachio Ganache, L'Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant, L'Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fete; and a large decant of Schiapparelli Pinkenz Litchi Almond Arrogance mix.

(My favorites are the Lacoste, LUSH, and Fig Apricot)

I think I need to take a break for awhile from my perfume spending spree.... but when I can I want to sample several different fragrances from Demeter Fragrance Library:


Demeter Condensed Milk
Demeter Holy Water
Demeter Paperback
Demeter Play-Doh
Demeter Salt Air
Demeter Thunderstorm


No comments:

Post a Comment