Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday musings

I'm having a good Saturday so far. Despite waking up to a raging hangover and having to brave the cold to find an escaped Mikey....I'm in a good mood! Did not fight with Jesse, had some delicious bagel bread with marscarpone and cherry preserves, and got rid of my headache within an hour!

Can't believe I'm already three weeks in at my new job. 17 more weeks of training to go!

About this time last year I discovered fashion blogs like Facehunter, the Sartorialist, and Chictopia...and decided to try and be braver with my own style. But in the last few months I've gotten away from that, and I think I'm going to go through my closet today and try and get creative with my clothes again.

Here are some looks I really like from various street style blogs....







No comments:

Post a Comment