Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dead Girl

I've finally stopped pining. And I can only focus on how disappointed and pissed off I am. I know I am probably dwelling too much (See previous three posts...), but I don't give a fuck. This is what's on my mind.

I feel like this anger is igniting a part of me that I haven't felt in awhile. I feel sort of rebellious...I want to go do reckless things. Hmm probably not good. But better than feeling mopey and depressed.

I had a dream last night that it was winter and I was on a vacation with these people. And we found a dead girl in the vacation house (it was her family and friends that I was with). Everyone was trying to solve who did it, and the whole time I knew it was her close guy friend who was there pretending to care like everyone else. Symbolic? I think yes.

Tonight I'm having dinner with Dinesh, then getting drunk with Mandi and Steven. Greek breakfast at Ari's in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment