Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Gonna Make Your Mama Do a Million Poses

I think it's safe to say it was a good weekend. Not extraordinarily great, but good.

I'm so thankful for my friends and family. Well, by "family" the only people I mean are my aunt and uncle. They have been there more than anyone for me in this situation (and any other difficult situation I've ever had). I truly do not know what I would do without them.

I'm also thankful for those who have recently come into my life---Kat (though I really don't know her at all yet,I am very happy to have her as my new roommate!), Marisa, Dinesh, and Masoud.


Had fun at shitty bars in Festus with Mandi last night, and while eating Thai with Josh tonight.

Also, Will, the Kenyan, has started texting me again. Don't know what he is thinking since last time we spoke he was a complete asshole to me and I blew up at him and told him not to contact me again. He has my damn dress and keeps saying he won't return it until I can come say hello. Thus it wasn't returned today while I was at work, or tonight after he gets off and I will be sleeping.

Josh's iPod was on shuffle when he picked me up earlier and this song came on and cracked me up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment