Sunday, August 15, 2010

i'm trying to save myself.

this is from someone else' blog... but it describes perfectly what I have just finished experiencing:

there is one kind of relationship i never thought i’d experience, simply because i thought i was smarter than that. it’s quite obvious when the other part never gives but only takes, when the other part doesn’t appreciate you, when the other part is doing nothing but using you.

not until yesterday did i realise that i’ve been stuck in a relationship like that. i’ve been spat in the face (not literally) so many times without realising it. i’ve never been the one to praise myself but in this relationship i’ve given everything and it breaks my heart now that i realise how pathetic it’s been.

it’s easy to get stuck in a rut and thinking that you love someone just because you always have. ’tis stupido.

.................................................................

I'm trying to surround myself with beautiful and calming things. I'm trying to take care of myself and move forward one day at a time. How did I end up so broken? I don't even recognize who I am anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment