Saturday, February 19, 2011

I must be crazy...

okay, so in an attempt to be done once and for all.... I just sent this message:



Hi Laurie,

You probably think I'm crazy for messaging you, and I'm sorry to bother you.

You might hate me too.

But I am in a horrible place right now. Because of someone we both know. I have often thought about you ... because I know you must've dealt with the same things I am going through, and have gone through with Jesse.

I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that I can get away from him, and actually feel happy again. And from the little I know, you seem to be happy and doing well, and have found someone great.

He has done a lot to hurt me, and knowing him had a lot of negative effects on my life. I don't know if you experienced the same thing...but I know he must've done some of the same terrible things to you.

I'm sorry if messaging you was inappropriate, and I understand if you just ignore this. I just feel like I'm caught in an abusive unhealthy relationship, and am desperate to get out of it. I'm looking for strength, and I feel like no one would understand better than someone who has probably been through the same thing.

If you have any advice to offer or anything to say please let me know.

If not, I'm sorry to have bothered you... and sorry to probably bring back bad memories.

Take care,
Erin .



........oh my goodness. She is gonna think i'm nuts. Or she might be like "bitch don't be coming to me for help" But maybe she will write back, and maybe I can get closure for real. And maybe she can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment