Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse?

For weeks I've been looking forward to my first PTO days of the year (today and tomorrow)... I had big plans to get outside during the day, get a check up, go to the dentist, and most importantly meet with UMSL's financial aid office to discuss the possibility of attending and affording finishing school there.

But instead I am iced and snowed in! My day-0ff tasks will now be postponed to April, when I have my next PTO day.

J was here earlier (I know, I know)..but left to go to work...and he actually just irritated me the entire time he was in my company. I am literally falling out of love and LIKE with him. This is good. Seeing him now is just pure habit...because it's not fun or pleasurable at all really to be with him. I guess at this point I need to work on being stronger in saying "NO" to him when he asks to come over or to see me.

Anywho...plans for my day stuck in the apartment:

Planning/Cooking dinner!
Giving myself a mani/pedi.
Calling my debt collectors :/
And attacking the mess on my floor. The entire contents of my wardrobe is strewn about my room. Since lately I've been re-addicted to style blogs... I feel a need to organize and clean this mess... and to revitalize, refresh, remix, and renew my wardrobe... and REmove it from the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment