Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Day

Sounds completely ridiculous but having an app for balancing my checkbook has made a world of difference in my finances.

In other news...I am drifting away from J...it is good. It is really good. The stress/negativity/sadness/hopelessness is slowing lifting off of my spirit. There is a part of me that is still reaching out to go back to all that, but it's much quieter than the part of me ready to be happy, move forward, open myself up to something real, healthy, and wonderful with someone.

I am really hoping the predicted ice and snow do not happen this week. I am terrified of ice. I do have two days off this week though... I was planning on going to UMSL to speak with financial aid about my options for funding school.... but if I have to trek through ice and snow to get to the bus I'm not going to do it.

This weekend was so-so. I'm hoping my weekend in the middle of the week is much better.
Absolutli Goosed/Urban Lounge with Simone, Mandi, Steven, Justin, and Joey on Friday. Saturday at the Animal Hospital with J and Mikey, and Sunday all on my own doing pretty much nothing at all.

Hoping for a good week....

No comments:

Post a Comment