Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter Blues

I've been feeling completely un-sexy lately. I think it's just because I'm currently stuck in the middle of winter: I've got a little extra "padding" after the holidays, hairy legs (I rarely shave my legs in the winter.. always wearing pants, tights, or leggings) , ultra pale and dry skin, and chapped lips. My eyes have been red lately from staring at a computer all day at work. And I also cut my very long hair a couple of weeks before Christmas. I liked the change at first.... but I miss it now! I feel like long hair is such a sign of sexiness, beauty, youth, and health.... sigh... I was very vain about my hair. Not to say it's awful now... it's just shorter, very layered, and will take awhile to get back to where it was. Sometimes it dries like a mullet because of the extreme short and long layers... and then I do hate it. Ugh.

**sigh** I'm so vain in general.. and I just want to feel pretty!!

I'm just waiting for winter to be over... so I can get some SUN, produce will be cheaper (antioxidants!!), and I can get outside and work out (without worrying about falling down icy steps like I did a month or so ago).

For now I'm trying to watch what I eat... using my handy new Calorie Counter app. And eat as many fruits and veggies as I can (can afford that is). Stay stress free.. and positive-minded. These are the best things you can do in winter, I think.


And back to the topic of hair, when it grows out again I may keep it, or I may try a cut like this:
Yes, it's also short. But I like the all-one-length-ness. Still looks sleek and sexy, and yet edgy, too. It's very cute and face-framing also. I wonder if I could pull it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment