Thursday, January 20, 2011

Really, I Mean it This Time

Well I'd like to write a post about how DONE I am with J. But I'm not going to bother because you could just scroll to the previous 27 posts to read all about that.

Let's just say I've reached new levels of clarity on the situation, and I'm ready more than ever to put myself first. To grow. The one thing above all, is that I look at all the mistakes he is making and I can compare that in many ways to things I've done and it gives me a whole new perspective. And inspires me to change. And the first step to making myself happier: cutting him out.

I'm not going to say any more. And I'll let you know when it's been three weeks that I haven't spoken to him. That'll be a milestone, right?

But I have my best friends behind me, who have come to mean so much more to me than any guy ever will. Sounds cheesy, but I very much mean it.

Other things I have going on: Being terrified by my debt/ debt collectors and trying to work up the nerve to contact them. Hating my job. Struggling between a desire to lose weight or to love my curves. Trying to get motivated to organize all my clothes/closet/jewelry/makeup, etc.
(But what's new, really).

And... I have a date on Friday. I met a guy named Timotheus at Simone's birthday party, who is a friend of a friend. We didn't really talk much at the party, but he added me on facebook the next day and we've been chatting daily every since. He asked me to go out Friday, and I have mixed feelings about it. He is very cute. But am I really in a state of mind to meet someone new??.... I tried that with Will and it was disastrous. Mandi says to think of it as "medicine" for my situation....so I guess I'm going. He seems very eager to see me. I shall keep you posted.

Now watching an episode of Satisfaction on Netflix... and heading to bed early. mmmm sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment