Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heute ist Sonntag.

What a terribly boring and unpleasant night. I remembered why I didn't hang out with Adam and Tony for the longest time. And Josh, who was once my boyfriend for three years, now annoys the shit out of me.



Well, lesson learned. Will only hang out with them in a larger group, or while we are very drunk.



Today, like every Sunday, I truly intend to clean my room. I'd really like to. I always tell myself if I clean, I get to spend 2-3 hours beforehand downloading new music to enjoy while I actually clean. So... I will do that first.



I'm also very much looking forward to the Academy Awards tonight...don't know why... I'm not necessarily a huge film buff.... but I love watching the Oscars. And I may or may not be having company to join me in this event.



And so far today, in my designated 3 hours of internet browsing laziness, I have decided I want to order some things from this site: La Chinata. My Aunt Kelley and Uncle Ken brought me back some olive oil soap from the region of Spain that creates the world's finest olive oil. I had been saving it, and finally began using it yesterday. It smells very fresh, and European. (which is exactly how I aim to smell). So I went to their website to see what else they have... and I think I need to order more! I mean, really, everyone needs some luxury olive oil products from Spain.





Also, I discovered that the fast food chain, Chick-fil-A funds anti-gay organizations. And therefore, I will no longer be eating Chick-fil-A, and neither should you! Not that I've ever had it more than 3-4 times in my life prior to finding this out....



Anywho, we shall see what the rest of Sunday has in store for me!



Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment