Thursday, July 14, 2011

Every Passing Minute is Another Chance to Turn It All Around...

Some of my new endeavors...

Learning about Kabbalah (inspired by my dear friend Mandi).

Making new friends in South City.

Reading more books!

Taking a few weeks/months to "detox" from men and unhealthy relationships. I advised both J's (yes, there are two now) I need a break from talking/seeing eachother for awhile. I deleted all of my online dating accounts. My plan is to focus on self-improvement and making myself happy! I'm excited about it. It feels good already.

Getting back into music. I used to read about, download, share, and listen to music, new and old, of various genres constantly. In the last year, not so much. Life is empty and quiet (literally and metaphorically) without it.

Finishing my certification to be an ACA (Advanced Chiropractic Assistant).

Continuing to save to get my TESL/TESOL/TEFL Certification!

No comments:

Post a Comment