Monday, July 4, 2011

Woe is me.

Why are the negative forces of the universe converging on me???

In the last six days I have...
Gotten broken up with.
Been robbed at gunpoint and had my purse, wallet, phone, drivers license, and passport stolen.
Had my landlord be a dick to me for absolutely no reason at all.
Found out my roommate is moving out, and I need to find a new one by August.

Tryyyinggg to be positive, but seems very difficult at the moment. The only thought that comforts me is that these things are meant to happen in order to lead to better circumstances. I.e. I was not meant to be dating a certain person, needed a wake-up call to be more safe and aware in my area, needed a challenge to strengthen my beliefs in certain things, and I now have an opportunity to find a much better person to live with.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Erin, you have the right attitude to bring more positive things to you in your life! Do not worry about a thing! :)

    ReplyDelete