Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby, I'm bad news

Talk about epically failling to learn from the past. Today is cold hard evidence of that. I am stuck in a serious rut of bad habits that are making the transcript I'll have when I graduate look worse and worse.
I initially started crying, felt like this was the end of everything. Felt like a complete and utter failure, and a such an idiot for not learning from past mistakes.
I'm feeling better now, my ability to get past things surprises me. Or maybe my brain (which is tricky) is just blocking it out, because if I continued to comprehend what happened today I'd still be feeling pretty upset.
In the span of a two hour art class I went from miserable to doing ok. Spacey Stoner Blonde dude (who I've mentioned before) gave the most hilarious powerpoint presentation I've ever seen, which definitely helped my mood. He was purposely ridiculously cheesy - saying things like "don't take my word for it," and putting on fake voices when reading quotations. The entire class was cracking up.

And I spent some time talking to Marisa which helped, too. Oh! And I'm going hiking on Friday with Marisa, Sarah, Travis, Marisa's friend Luna, and last but not least...........the HOT IRANIAN!!! I'm pretty sure he was being flirty with me and I am not complaining!! The funny thing is Marisa, Shannon, and I are all more or less on the prowl for him! haha. (I'm glad Shannon's not going on Friday.)

I also found out today that I am getting more back from the insurance company for the accident settlement than previously thought... so that is very good news.

I have to meet with Prof. Gregg tonight and there is the possibility for more bad news, but I'm just hoping for the best, and trying to stay positive - I think thats the only way I can handle bad things happening like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment