Saturday, April 4, 2009

Best Day in a Long Time!

I had such a great day!!!

Spent all afternoon with the Hot Iranian...he says the funniest things and is also one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met! He also said he wanted to know everything about me, which is very endearing, but the phrasing could've been simply because of his English (he might not have meant it in such a romantic way as it sounded).

Tonight I went to Jeff's art history cocktail party which was okay...it was a little awkward, and felt a little... ehhh.."political" as Marisa put it. Jeff gave me absynthe(!?) which is actually disgusting... wish someone would've told me it tastes like black licorice.
Then Sarah, Marisa, and I went to an art opening at SLAM and got to hear the artist, Claudia Schmacke, speak --which was incredibly interesting. Then Marisa and I met up with her sister Ellie and her friend Luna for some Chinese. All-in-all a really fun night!


And I'd be lying if I said I didn't have suuuuuuuuuch a crush on a certain Iranian! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment