Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tonight we will sleep in the car

I had to have an awkward talk with my parents last night about why I haven't been sleeping at home and reassure them that I'm doing splendidly in school. I hate how good of a liar I am.

Everything is sort of falling apart at the moment, except for having Jesse now. But I leave for Europe soon and it can only go uphill from there. I think I'm going to do a lot of life-changing when I get back. I may or may not go back to school next fall. We'll see.
I know I'm a little reckless and get caught up easily, but I don't care. That's how I am and I don't want to be different.

In other news, I'm meeting the parents tonight. I'm pretty nervous, but Jesse's mom has already told him she's sure she'll love me. So that has to be good right!? And I know I like his sister.
Then later - I told him we are going to the city and doing something fun. I can only handle being a bum watching tv & eating fast food at his house in Arnold so much. But he knows that.

Tomorrow- getting down to business preparing for my trip!! Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment