Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game

Had a blind date last night. His name was Eric and he was extremely easy-going, funny, and the conversation flowed for 3 hours. However, I'm just not sure how attracted I am. But I think he is second-date-worthy.

Today is a very lazy friday. Christina is in town tonight, so we'll be doing something later. I kind of want some Mexican food and a margarita or three...

Tomorrow- salsa dancing with mandi, steven, and jesse (who i'm sort of being set up with). Jesse is one of Mandi's dj friends, which is cool. Last time I met him, we definitely had some flirtation, but he had a girlfriend. Not anymore!

Sunday is Easter and the fam is going to the Cards game -- we splurged and got box seats! I haven't been to a baseball game since I took Ciaran to his first one two years ago...

I'm also very excited that my newfound Austrian friend, Markus (from CouchSurfing.com) already has a customized list of places he wants to show me!!

Also - I found my passport -- which is a huge relief. I actually wasn't mentioning on here, or to anyone, that it was lost because I was so worried about it!

And finally - I'm no longer sure if the Hot Iranian is more than just a friend material. I can't picture being romantic with him... but you never know. There has been flirtation lately - so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment