Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i'm not alone

its super nice to have someone that calls ME all the time. And leaves voicemails like "hey sleeping beauty, just calling to make sure you got home ok last night!" And who I end up talking to on the phone until 2am without even realizing it....

BUT
i'm not getting attached. im not getting attached. im not getting attached!

In other news... my shoes haven't arrived yet, i've completely cut off a certain cunt of an irishman, and am planning a trip to Ireland with more american friends than I ever thought would come -- 4 of my best friends are meeting me there!

My focus is getting away from me with school though, which is bad, i'm getting too caught up in boys and trip-planning. So i'm trying to remind myself of what's important!

Today I'm getting organized, working on a paper that I should've started a long time ago, and then seeing a certain someone tonight (that i'm not attached to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment