Thursday, September 2, 2010

complain, complain

There are a couple of issues in my life I really need to deal with. One of which is my debt and resulting financial problems. I have been ignoring phone calls and mail for months. It is really going to catch up with me soon if I don't face it. I've been in denial for a long time and even typing this paragraph is making me cringe. But I HAVE to face it.

I'm just scared to lose my apartment, and to go without a car forever. Winter is coming, and I'd really like a car. Don't get me wrong, there are many days I love using public transit. But I am a baby in the cold, and I miss not being able to go where I choose and not being able to travel at night. (Since I don't like to be on the bus by myself at night).



I think I just need to take baby steps to make improvements in my life. Little steps to fix things that need fixing. And little steps to add more joy to my life--decorate my cubicle, bake myself cookies, hang photos in my apartment, and read more books.

..............Now watching Mad Men, and going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment