Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vay-cay

I'm off for the next seven days and that is fabulous!

What is not fabulous is that I have no money. (literally. none.) And no car.

So, I'm going to get out and do things on foot. Free things. Walk in Tower Grove. Walk to Compton Hill. Explore the neighborhood on the north side of the park.
And also productive things that I've been putting off. Like organizing my closet/wardrobe, downloading songs/podcasts to put on my iPod, dealing with credit card and loan companies (as noted here), and cleaning my room.

It is after 2pm and I still am in my pjs and I'm loving it. I've been looking at street style blogs for hours. They make me happy.
Here are my favorite looks:


(I've yet to find any flat ankle boots as per the current trend, that I like.... until now!)



No comments:

Post a Comment