Sunday, September 19, 2010

Juggling

I am seeing multiple men. And another just asked me out.

I'm not sure if I've just reached a point after the bullshit that I don't give a fuck about being loyal to one person. Or if this is just a psychological response to the pain I've felt for the last few months.

It gives me confidence, but it also makes me feel guilty at times. And sometimes, when I'm with one, I just wish I was with another.

I think I am scared to fall for one person. And the one I've fallen for, well, I guess I already have ammunition to use if I get hurt again.

And only one of them is someone I could actually, possibly have a legitimate relationship with. But I'm still unsure.

Part of me wants to get rid of them all, and just be me. on my own. no men.
I don't know if I can, though. (It's sad that I've become like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment