Thursday, February 12, 2009

Regaining Sanity

I hate this week.

M-W was pretty much a "Hyde" few days (or is it Jekyll? I'm thoroughly confused at this point). Today I think I'm finally back to my Jekyll, sane self. (ha- sounds so funny.) Lots of fixing of things to do. as always. story of my life. I have an appt. with Emily today and I'm going to talk to her about it.

This has nothing to do with the above paragraph (or maybe it does?). But I recently noticed an interesting pattern while talking about boys with friends. All the guys who have been actual boyfriends of mine have had blonde or light sandy brown hair and blue eyes. All the guys who I've cheated on people with (sad that I have that category, isn't it?), had random hookups with, etc. have had brown eyes, and black hair. Very very interesting. Hmmm.

Anyway, I better go be productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment