Monday, February 2, 2009

My Weekend

I had a fairly fun weekend.

Friday night I went to a gallery opening/City Diner/Hookah with some friends from school.
Saw Locusts & Honey at Craft Alliance in Grand Center.

Saturday after work I met up with Mandi & Steven for some salsa dancing at Club Viva and sushi at The Drunken Fish. It was alright.. I love salsa, but moreso when I have someone to dance with, and even though the website said "no partner required," one clearly was required.
We met Mandi's friends at the Fish, but I was feeling sort of awkward hanging out with them sober... I def. love Mandi, but not sure what I think of her group.

Sunday I had to work again, and I was so exhausted when I got home that I was asleep by 8:30pm.

Have to work AGAIN tonight, plus lots of stats homework to do and a test in the same class tomorrow. EEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment