Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Walking on A Dream

I had a dream last night that I was in the room where my Aunt Kathy stayed at the hospice home. My uncle mike and my mom were there, and maybe other family, not sure. We were all there like cleaning or just visiting or something. The room looked exactly as it did, just obviously without Aunt Kathy and all her stuff. Everyone walked out of the room, and I was sitting in the chair by the bed. I was by myself and stood up and suddenly just thought "she is here, she has to be here." And just like felt her presence swirling around the room.

I've been thinking about her a lot. How strange it is that she is gone. And how strange it is that I have been given some random jewelry and knick knacks of hers. It's weird to own the belongings of a dead person.

We talked about memorials and monuments in my art class today. It was fitting, I think.


Been loving this song a lot lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment