Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ich bin ein Wien-er

I'm going on a diet starting tomorrow + working out more since apparently nothing is wrong with my knee!! (but I have to get physical therapy...)

I hate and adore men all at once... how can this be... I've been feeling a little boy crazy lately, but also feeling very man-hating... its strange. I guess you can't live with 'em......etc. etc.
I have about 5 crushes right now. Probably none of them will turn into anything. Or they already were something and shouldn't be anything again.
I should probably focus on school and save myself for some beautiful Austrian men (less than three months away!!!!)

I read all of New Moon (second book in the Twilight series, borrowed from Shannon) in less than 48 hours. Still the most addicting series ever. I unnecessarily stayed up til 3am last night to finish it, I was so into it. Though in this one, the werewolf-boy is just as hot (if not hotter) than the vamp. Also, the whole first half of the book was extremely depressing and made me feel as if I'd just gone through a break up all over again.

Other thoughts as of late...
-I love my new laptop!
-I'm super stressed about gathering funds for Vienna, but I'm going no matter what, goddamnit!
-I just don't like Claire's little sister, and she's really not that bad, but I can't help it.
-Apparently I've made a lot of progress in counselling appt.s these past few weeks... and this makes me really happy. Things are def. improving...
-I NEED SOME CHOCOLATE.
-I NEED SOME ASS.
-I need to be writing a paper... but I'm stalling...


Wellll, OFF I GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment