Monday, January 12, 2009

The First Day of School

The spring semester is off to a good start.

I had German (a retake from last semester) and Creative Strategies (also a retake) today. Both went well. I really like my professor for Creative Strategies, she is a spunky older woman with a cropped blonde haircut - she is from New York and her accent reminds me of Jimmy Stewart's. What's not to like about a professor that chooses to kick off a course with a showing of Nancy Sinatra's 'These Boots Were Made for Walking" on Youtube. (sidenote: I wouldn't mind a pair of boots just like the girls in the video)

German was alright, it should be muy facil (yes, I'm using Spanish to describe German) for most of the semester since I've already done it!

I met a couple people in each class, even volunteered my two cents for a discussion in art, so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, and liking it.

And the barista at starbucks complimented my green earrings and ring -- so i'm in quite a good mood today!

I'm vegging at home for a couple hours now. I'll be at work from 4-10 this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment