Thursday, January 22, 2009

The weird thoughts that go on in my head...

If you think about it, taking pills is a strange thing. We swallow tiny little hard objects for really big purposes. We think that ingesting something will change us. Which, in many cases it does, but its just a strange thing if you ever stop to think about it.
For example, this morning I a Vitamin E pill because I want prettier, better skin and hair, I took a multivitamin because I want to be healthy overall and not get sick, and I took an Adderall tablet because I want to pay attention in class, be more organized, and I want to be thinner.
People pop pills to be happy, to have sex, to be able to bear children, to stay awake, to stay sane...

Maybe this is a weird post, but its just something I was thinking about this morning as I swallowed my pills....

No comments:

Post a Comment