Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Good Week

This week has been been comprised of very cold temperatures, daily Starbucks, early mornings, NPR, and new faces. And I've enjoyed it. I'm feeling really good about this semester. If this week is any indication of how it will continue to go- then it really will be a good one.

As mentioned, I've begun listening to NPR whenever I'm in my car. And as a result I've suddenly become knowledgeable on things like the history of iTunes, the myth of American Exceptionalism, and the corruption of soccer leagues in African nations. It's really interesting, and I wish I'd started tuning in sooner.

I had some McDonald's breakfast this morning, and no matter how cheap, and unhealthy it is for me, it is undeniably one of my favorite things to eat. Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit and greasy little hashbrown-- what would I do without you?

I finished Twilight last night, and am dying to get my hands on a copy of New Moon. This series is not exactly an intelligent read, but the love story between Edward and Bella is just so easy to get caught up into. I think it's a good stand-in for my current lack of boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment