Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friday Don't Need It

Things I Like...

-When a semi-famous indie pop band of cute british boys posts semi-regularly (3 times is semi-regularly!) on my myspace (I'm pretty sure I have the distinction of being their singular American fan, and I'll take it!!!)

-Seeing a commercial produced by my Dad airing during late night TV on E!

Things I'm Not Sure How I Feel About......

-My advisor/head of the art history dept. inviting me to a cocktail party for all the majors at his house

-Being told by a couple from Vienna who came into work tonight to "NOT GO ALONE" to their city of origin... though they hadn't been back in 50 years... so what do they know....

Tomorrow:
-Meeting with Prof. Gregg to grovel for missing more than few classes and figure out what to do about this damn research paper.
-Hanging out with Marisa in the Dada Lab to get some schooling in Photoshop so I can finish my photo project (Hot Iranian is coming to help me too!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment