Monday, March 30, 2009

Maybe One Day I'll go to All My Classes

I missed a class today that I CANNOT miss. So I'm trying to take care of it, but I'm getting very stressed about it. I can't ever just have a good week, can I?

In other news, a certain attractive Iranian (not one of the creepy middle eastern dudes I sometimes speak of, but the dark and brooding fellow from this post) saw that I was fumbling around in Photoshop since I am clueless in how to use it, and offered to meet with me tomorrow to help and also added me on facebook today! Although, I am pretty sure he has a girlfriend.

Also, Carol, who called me out on not coming to class via facebook, welcomed me back to class with a hug today. So as of now, I'd probably say she is my favorite teacher. A little nuts, but my favorite.

Now i have to get ready to go to work! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment