Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well It Takes a Strong Man Baby

Had a fabulous last few days:

-A much needed Monday night
-A happily drunken and random St. Pat's
-Skipping school Weds. to see Coraline

More thoughts - but they cannot all be written here! But basically - no regrets, I think the key to happiness is staying realistic (about myself and others). I used to be such an idealist, and that led to being disappointed very easily. I'm learning how to appreciate a whole person - good and bad (and this is not necessarily referring to one specific person). And how to embrace and deal with my own qualities... awkwardness, and always saying what I feel not excluded.
Also - my confidence has been mostly restored. (as opposed to how i was feeling here)

Anywho - Coraline was actually really good! Visually stimulating, creative, and a delightful story. I think my favorite character was the Russian circus dude - Mr. Bolanski? (Botonski?) ...can't recall his name.

Currently downloading some fantastic tracks:

Dananananakroyd – Black Wax (how can you NOT like a band who has that name??)
Franz Ferdinand – No You Girls
Hockey- Too Fake
The Boy Least Likely To - Faith
Calvin Harris – I’m Not Alone
Frankmusik – Better Off as Two
MSTRKRFT feat E4– Click Click
Bombay Bicycle Club – Always Like This
The Boy Least Likely To – Every Goliath Has Its David
Dutch Uncles-Steadycam

[Don't be jealous of my amazing taste]


I'd say this song will be on repeat for awhile (I have just fallen in love with it!):


(This youtube version is pretty shitty quality - but its the only one I could find)

No comments:

Post a Comment