Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To visit or not to visit....

I feel like crap today...emotionally.

I am so just blah, and put off by a certain irish fellow right now. I don't like to deal with someone who is so hot and cold, and inconsistent with me. I don't like being told I'm dramatic when I try to express my concerns. And to be honest, the idea of spending a week with him in Ireland does not sound appealing. I kind of just want to meet up with mandi & steven and travel around, and not even see Ciaran or have to spend time in the shittiest town in the world, Boyle. Ciaran feels I owe him a visit, but why should I try to please someone who has made me feel the shittiest I've ever felt about myself physically, and who generally was a prick to me.

Some advice I'd give to other people is learn from the past, but that is one area I epically fail at.

Also, if I am going to a country full of irish boys, why would I want to go back to Ciaran??????

No comments:

Post a Comment