Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet My Son, Galahad

Ok, so I'm going to stop being a drama queen like I was being about two posts ago, and some before that, as well. The cause of unhappy feelings has been cut out of my life, and I'm glad I did it. I hate wasting time lamenting over the past or being just plain unhappy. Life's too short as they say.
I met with Emily finally today and I'm glad I did. She always puts things in perspective for me. She told me she is graduating this semester, so I'm kind of sad. But who knows, maybe I won't need counseling in 6 weeks. Or maybe I'll see her at wherever she'll be working? We'll see a lot can happen in that amount of time.

I just read an article about someone with the name Galahad. That is a pretty sweet name. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. I'm serious.

I did some impulsive shopping today. I went to River City Natural Foods Market - my favorite organic store, and got a bunch of organic bath and body products. I also just purchased a bunch from the Garnier Nutritioniste line at Walgreens --the anti sun damage day cream, the night cream, and the anti-puff eye roller. We'll see... I already knew I liked the regular day lotion. It all smells really nice, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment