Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm like a woman from Brazil....

I have a delightful little secret that I get to share with someone on Monday....and I'm not going to be any less mysterious than that!

I am also the proud owner of a bottle of 2005 Chambourcin from Chaumette Winery in Ste. Genevieve, MO. Christina, Amanda, and I had a fun day hitting up the wineries there yesterday. I'd say my favorite was the Cave Winery... as it had a cave and I like caves. Chaumette had delicious wines, though.

Today I MIGHT actually get around to cleaning my room, and its literally been since Christmas that I've cleaned...its getting hard to move around in my room. Plus it always happens that there are cute clothes I forget that I own because they've been buried under piles for so long.

Ok, going to eat some lunch, workout, and then do that cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment