Monday, March 23, 2009

If I See a Man Waving

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy hearing "you're cute as a button, ya are" from an Irishman with a charming accent. hmmmmm.

Today I realized the bailouts have benefited me directly. So enough of all this whining about how bad it is....because I'm Main Street, bitches.
CitiGroup was bailed out...and thus required to help its customers, so they cut me an amazing deal with my account. They took off all interest and fees, and I only have to pay $53 a month! And from what I've heard none of the other companies are really doing this...people have said I'm lucky to get such a deal. So, I thank Mr. Obama. I'm not a hater. I'm ok with economic stimulus plans.

Also took a mental health day today....
Both my parents had the day off as well. My grandma and grandpa stopped over here since my Dad was taking them to my grandma's appt. with the heart surgeon. And I seriously have the cutest, funniest grandma ever. You'd think she was going to the county fair and not a doctor's appt. b/c she was just happy as a clam! Laughing, and giving Bonnie treats. Showing us her leg bends she does for physical therapy. Asking what we think of her new haircut! She is the bubbliest most talkative 83 year old i know! So funny!

Anywho, I need to think of something productive to do before work this evening.... start research for Ren. paper? Paint nails? Do Laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment